There are plenty of challenges facing recruiters when it comes to attracting top talent. Some of these may sound familiar to you:
- Talent Analytics – You may need to go to a variety of sources to get data
- Employer Branding – Candidates want to know more about the organization and what it’s like to work there
- Candidate Quality – More candidates is not necessarily better than quality candidates
- Passive Candidate Recruiting – Organizations want to keep passive candidates engaged so they can tap into this talent pool when they need to hire
- Mobile Recruiting – Candidates expect a full mobile experience, with the ability to search and apply for jobs from their mobile device
These challenges demand more than “just” a career site, they require recruiting marketing. Recruiting marketing is where an organization applies marketing best practices to create data-driven, dynamic programs to attract and engage top talent. Recruiting marketing allows you to take action from insights, build and reinforce brand, increase quality of hire, encourage engagement, and use a multi- channel approach to reach candidates.
SAP SuccessFactors offers a Recruiting Marketing module where you have the ability to implement these practices, along with additional features like dashboards, analytics, and job posting capabilities. From there, you can either have a custom built or self-service career site; it’s the same engine under the hood, but you have a choice in how this is built.
What is Career Site Builder?
Career Site Builder is a major enhancement to the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) offering. It is a self-service tool to build and maintain a career site on top of the powerful RMK engine, with only limited outside help needed to get started. The best part is, any non-technical person can use the platform effectively and efficiently to maintain the site going forward.
Career Site Builder and Envision
In a recent webinar around recruiting marketing, Envision – a healthcare company that recruits nationwide ‑ talked about its recruiting marketing capabilities, especially around the newly introduced Career Site Builder.
The real game changer for Envision is that Career Site Builder allows for real time updates which are critical for the company’s various brand offerings. Ultimately, Envision is able to:
- Have its recruiters spend less time actively sourcing candidates
- Have candidates find jobs easily
- Clearly segment its audiences for job marketing campaigns
- Easily perform site updates
- Have all 11 brands up and running with their own branding
3D Results implemented Career Site Builder at Envision in just under 5 weeks. The product allowed Envision to overcome its recruiting challenges which were preventing it from effectively attracting top talent and building a talent community. The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing platform coupled with the Career Site Builder interface is a powerful combination that will help any organization with its recruiting challenges.
For further reading, read our blog post: 3 Things You Need to Know about SAP SuccessFactors Career Site Builder or this blog post by Jeff Mills, Director, Solutions Management at SAP.
Or contact us to speak with one of our experts.